North Carolina Raleigh Mission

North Carolina Raleigh Mission

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

AUGUST 8 2011

 

So exciting news for the week, we have two baptisms on the 20th of august, and one on the 27th, and have two more planned for September!! The lord is blessing us a lot right now; we just hope to continue to have the faith!
Well this week, a week is all ready over. Its the second week in august! I Turn 8 months out in a week.. And it’s sad. I don’t know where this time is going.. I don’t really want to stop, I love being a missionary, I love going out and meeting new people, and calling them to repent. And seeing the change that occurs when they accept the book of Mormon! That is my favorite thing on my mission, when someone says they have prayed, and they KNOW the book of Mormon is true. Nothing puts a smile on my face quicker! I am soo excited for the 20th, its a wonderful mother and son, we love them a lot! And they just make us laugh and laugh
Well this week has been good, I don’t remember it really that much... And how are Ernie and Marilyn? That was really nice of them to feed you!
Highlights of this week... Monday we fished, and I wore flipflops, and I sunburned my feet, they are sooo white! But I caught a lot of fish! We were using fried chicken.
Tuesday I don’t remember at all... it’s the start of the new transfer and I don’t have my old planner. So next week I should have more info. I woke up at six this morning and we went and mowed a lawn for service, that was fun! I miss mowing lawns.
Well it should be a hot week this week
Well mom, I will tell you this much, I am a southerner at heart now. THE SOUTH WILL RISE!! Ha, its something in the air, it just takes you over, and, time just passes people by down here, its a really laid back society, and no concerns with fancy things, just sit back and enjoy what they got and time rolls on by. I honestly can’t believe I have been in this new area for 6 weeks all ready.. It really just isn’t real! We see miracles everyday! And meet new people and hear amazing stories everyday! God is a God of miracles! Well I gots to go! Have a great week! I love you"! Love, elder Farr! I loved the pictures from the girls!

No comments: