North Carolina Raleigh Mission

North Carolina Raleigh Mission

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

AUGUST 15 2011

August 15, 2011
Mom, That’s so great to hear about all the wonderful news in the family!! How is the family doing? What are the plans for the family? Anything-big coming up? And yes the house looks really neat, its really really old! We have cockroaches and grasshoppers come in under our front door sometimes. Ha and we have ants again! And i can’t find where they are coming form, I blocked to ways all ready and they just keep marching in! Well we have two baptisms for this Saturday! And I am really excited about that! Great family, great family!! The ward loves them! We are so excited for them! I never feel like there is enough time to write all the spiritual experiences that I receive and I see.. We just see miracles everyday! I love it so much! The ward is great!  How is our family doing in helping the missionaries? I know we live in Utah, but Utah has the highest baptizing mission in the world for English speaking missionaries. So just keep your eyes and ears open for the chance to invite someone to church! I can’t think of anything else to say.. This week it has rained a lot! And the tornado wasn’t that close to us. We have been helping clean up the mess. And it its not as bad as it was in Jacksonville, I guess tornados just like me.. Isn’t hurricane season right around the corner... haha just teasing! Please pray for our investigators!! They need the prayers! Have a great week!
Dad, My week was GREAT!!! Had a few more tornados, that is always a lot of fun
So this last week somehow we got a hole in our wall about 16 in wide and two feet long.... hum I wonder how! Ha but no one knew what to do.. So I called bro Sutton and asked if I could borrow some of his tools so I could fix the wall. Lucky for us it was in-between the studs and it wont be a hard fix at all. We had some sheetrock given to us from the family that we herded their turkeys. It wont be to hard to fix, I already measured and cut the wall to the studs and squared it off so I will just have to cut the piece and fit it in, and screw it down and mud it and go form there, they all ask how I know what I am doing, and I just say I worked with my dad a lot.
so I reckon that I'm starten to like the country out here.. Everyone drives tractors around and has a lot of land and just has guns under their couches and beside the door, its their security system, I really am liken it a lot. I might just not come back home at all. But we will see. We have a new elder in the house, his name is elder
 Carlisle like car, l, isle. He is super funny and works really hard, he entered the mtc the same day that I did. He is great! So we work out every morning at 6 in the morning at this house down the street, really nice family. Well we saw a few miracles this week. Oh and we went to the Neuse river national park. It was amazing!!
We have had a lot of rain lately and it hasn’t been that hot at all lately. So I have really enjoyed that! Just done a lot of service the last couple of days, not a whole lot comes to my mind that stuck out, I would go day by day, but it all was really thrown off and not in my planner. It was a really quick week! Me and elder eteaki get along really well!! We laugh all day long and just work and work and work! It’s been great, I really love mt olive, it’s a great area! I said the closing prayer in sac meeting on Sunday. We stand by the door and shake everyone’s hand as they come in! It’s been really good! I will keep you in my prayers though dad! I love you! I got to go though! Hope you have a great day! Love you! Love, elder Farr!

No comments: