So its pretty hot the last couple of days, 112? It feels like your skin is melting and when you take a breath it burns... It’s a lot of fun! You begin to get use to always being wet, even when its not raining... and stinking, always smell like something either, sweat, or smoke from cigarettes. I get real sick of that smell, I smelled my planner the other day, just wondering what it smells like.. And it smelled like smoke! Yuck!! Anyway it has rained really hard the last two days, which makes things a lot cooler. And when it rains, it pours!! And the thunder is so loud and it just pours, it’s usually not very long, but it’s nice.
We actually were biking in it all day last week, that was so fun!!
Just drenched, and handing out soppy pass along cards and people look at us like we are crazy. I love that look!
Well I guess I will give you the week,
Monday we went fishing, and it was so fun it was raining on us and thundering and we were just there out in it throwing our lines out! It was great! I cast one time and my lure flew off my pole into the street. Ha so I had to run and get it.. I must be getting pretty strong or something.. haha not! Well that was fun and then we visited our family that is getting baptized next month! They are so great! A mother and her son, we found her while biking. And she is so funny!!! She is like a mom away from home, she gets mad if it’s hot and we are out and about. And that was pretty much that day, it was good! I caught two fish, little blue gills, not to good.
Tuesday, We had correlation meeting with our ward mission leader. And then we taught some other investigators that we have and that went okay.. And that was my day.
Wednesday, we had district meeting, went and visited a part member family, and they were great!! We have hopes for them; we are going to provide service tomorrow for them! We had dinner, and then we had PEC.
Thursday, weekly planning, Then we went and had dinner at a funny families house, they are a hoot! We then taught the family again and we taught the plan of salvation, and she agreed and knew it was true! So amazing!! And that was our day!
Friday, we mowed a lawn in the morning and elder eteaki broke the mower.. And it’s a riding one so i couldn’t fix it.. So that was funny! My hands are getting soft... I feel so wimpy..
Saturday, we did a lot of tracting and visiting people.
Sunday was a good day. We had dinner with bro Sutton, and then we went down to Warsaw and I like it down there. And then we drove back home and that was that. Well today we might go fishing, cut our hair, get food, and some other stuff.. But that’s my week. How are you doing? Have a great week!!! Love, elder Farr!



No comments:
Post a Comment