North Carolina Raleigh Mission

North Carolina Raleigh Mission

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

APRIL 26, 2011

It sounds like it’s been a great last couple of days! I am almost out of time on writing back... The library has a time limit. So I have been so tired this last week, always going it’s been great! I have really loved giving all the service that I have been able to give over the last few weeks and I know that I will receive blessings from it.
Well I am doing great! I have not received any letters really this week with moving three times... so I don’t know when I will get the letters but know I will get them soon! I am not too worried! The temple was amazing, I learned a lot going through this time, it’s amazing what will come up and stick out to you each time... I wish that I could go through more often... but twice a year is enough for me! So next time I email it will be May... that doesn’t make any sense to me! April just started! And guess what, I will call yall next week! Now that’s a trip. We now have a beautiful bright blue, flower print couch. It was donated to us! And I saved my desk, and that’s the last time I am moving it, next time I am taking a hammer to it... not worth how heavy it is and awkward it is!
We have a baptism on may 4th, and should have another one with in May. So I don’t really want to leave. We are finally working and finding, we had a car for the last week, which was really nice, but yesterday on the bikes again, it kinda killed me.  I lost shape fast! oh on that note, I now weigh 190 pounds, and have moved my belt in almost two holes... It’s kinda crazy! But its fun, I have hit my goal weight, and now I will level off!
I have helped clean up the whole last week.. A lot of service and I loved it, I have met a lot of really nice people and just want to share their help! It’s been great!  Slowed the work, but was worth it!
Well I got to wrap up here! Next week I will write more. So I love you all and it sounds like a really good week and that a lot has happened and I am so proud of my family! I love you all, love elder Farr. 
Hey dad, how is it going? I hope all is going well and I know that you’re probably working really hard! You always are and I learned a lot from you on the importance of working hard! There is a difference! So I hope you have a great week! I love you and hope your doing well! I love you and will see you soon! Love, elder Farr. Your son!

No comments: