April 12, 2011
MOM, You will be proud of this; I wake up every morning and make my bed, change my sheets weekly, and keep the place spotless and organized! No clutter nothing. I surprise myself but it’s easy to just clean the mess up when it happens, then it’s not too much.. Oh the tornado warning, that was fun just sideways rain and wind and clouds, me and elder Dunn went biking in it! We had places to be, and people to meet! So I met a Buddhist this week, that was interesting! This week and last kind of just blurred together, I feel like we are always going and I don’t actually ever sleep... its crazy! So elder young is up and out huh... that’s great!! I am so excited that he is serving! Well work is going great! Never a dull moment and I feel like I am growing quickly, and that I am not really the same person anymore... which is good! How is the neighborhood coming? We are meeting a lot of people and talking to strangers is coming along great! a lot of people have lived very interesting stories... I had a pig picken, really good! I am excited for elder pope, finally going to his real area! That is great! Well I don’t think much else has happened... anything interesting I should know about?
Dad,Sorry this email is a day late, we had activity zone conference. Where two zones meet together, have a conference and then play games together after. We even had a real PIG PICKEN!! Amazing. I felt kinda gross after because I ate a lot... and I couldn’t move to well during the games, but that is okay! My new companion is Elder Phillips from Tennessee, and he has been out 20 months.. He is really old. And he works hard, and is willing to work hard, he was a zone leader before this area and he is great. Simple, easy to talk to, and will take his time. Great elder! We are getting along really well and our teaching, it’s coming along great!!! We have a similar background. And I have found out that I have become what you might say, a neat freak... calm down, don’t worry its still your son, but I just don’t want clutter or stuff just laying around.. So our place looks great! We found four new investigators last week, and set 2 baptismal dates, and one is more solid than the other for the 23 of this month, so that is really exciting for us! Last Monday we ordered a fifteen pound pizza and this thing was HUGE and between the four elders we all ate about 4 pounds of pizza each.. And a muffin and a gallon of water... wow, that sat in me for a while... Oh and I found out Elder Scott will be speaking in the mission on the 30 of this month, way excited! And the temple trip is on the 22 and we call home on the 8 of May! I believe... This transfer has a lot going on in it, it is flying I turn 4 months in three days.. Can you believe that I have been gone for 4 months... that’s crazy talk right there! This week kinda blurs together I have never been so tired my whole mission than this week, we were just gogogogogo and it was great! And I got to plan the whole week, because he does not know the area yet. So I heard the jeep died... Whets the situation on it? Is it dead and gone? Or is there hope? How do you feel about that? It was a great car! We all had a great time with it and did what it was supposed to do! I have not yet gotten the package, to busy, but we will pick it up today after we shop an email, so I am reallly excited. And sorry I have not written a letter home in a while, I have not even written anyone letters.. I feel so busy all the time. My comp is 21 years old, and will be almost 22 when he gets home... its crazy, I am so young! Well I love you and I can’t think of much more that happened this week... like I said, a blur... I did really well in the sports yesterday. ha a little out of shape and I have not bought new pants yet, I will wait for the winter, its rather warm over here.... and we are starting to really get the humidity which is crazy;!! Well I love you, love elder Farr. Your son.
activity zone conference
PIG PICKEN
activity zone conference
PIG PICKEN
Looking Good.....















No comments:
Post a Comment