North Carolina Raleigh Mission

North Carolina Raleigh Mission

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

OCTOBER 18, 2011


The temple was really good mom! It was a really fun day! Well I wrote a few days ago... so I don’t have a whole lot more to add to what I have written down.. I told dad all the details of the week. Just been really really busy and its been super stressful. So I am trying to focus and relax a little bit more and just allow Heavenly father to do his work and I will do my best and I know he will do the rest if I allow him too. Well it was been a great week. The temple, stake conference, and learning from a general authority. Always a positive!


Hey dad! So it’s been a crazy last couple of days... It all started on Friday, we woke up and went to the temple! It was really really nice, so that’s always good. I really felt the spirit there, and I loved it a lot. We stopped at the bookstore and I bought one of my converts a book of Mormon, D and C and pearl of great price book so she could continue to grow in the gospel. I also bought myself a large print book of Mormon, leather bond... I couldn’t help it! Anyways it is really nice and I will use it for investigators with sight problems. Oh and bad news, my gps is broken... so I got the maps all on it and I plugged it in and put in where I wanted to go, and it froze and turned off... I feel really bad about it! I don’t even know what I did to it. I didn’t do anything. I just tried to use it one day. So what should I do? Would it be better if you send me the receipt or that I send you the gps? What do you think would work the best?
So we have been sooooo busy the last month that it finally just caught up to me. Just got overwhelmed. So I have taken some time and just reflected back upon what has been going on and I feel better about it and I know that I am better and only getting better. The world and the world of Satan is a scary place. It was a good weekend though we had stake conference on sat night and then on Sunday, it was great we had investigators come and it was great! Then on Monday 
we had a general authority come and teach us, we had special leadership training in the morning that was a real treat, I was very lucky to be able to learn from him so one on one. I saw a lot of missionaries from my past and it was great to see them again!! It always brings me a lot of joy. Well that is about it for the week, I love you a lot! And just pray for me! Love you! Love, elder Farr.


No comments: