So I have started writing down things during the day that I
could write to you, so that will start to build up for you! Well some crazy
news, So I was to be transferred tomorrow but while we were out pushing a
lawnmower on a trailer this morning and we get a call from president and
he is talking to elder eteaki and he is going zone leader!! so I am not being transferred!
can you believe that? ha I was all packed and ready to go and he called and
said I was staying. so that is okay by me, we have two baptisms in the next
three weeks! so I am really excited about that! oh and he also said that I will
becoming the district leader for the district... I finished unpacking, and
elder eteaki is almost finished packing. what a crazy day so far! I feel like
my talk went well... I spoke for about 20-25 minutes.. I went a little over. I didn't
expect to finish it. I only had a week to write it, and I had to wait for
material from the members to finish it and even start. so I finished rewriting
the morning of. but a lot of people came up and said I did a right good job. So
I hope it might have motivated at least one person to act. I will send my rough
copy home so you can read it, if you want. So I am staying in Mt. olive, and
getting a new comp tomorrow, I am kind of nervous. I feel like its a lot all at
once, district leader, and senior comp all at once.. so I hope that I do okay..
but this week a story that really sticks out to me, A young man that we
recently baptized calls and asks if we can go down to a small town and we ask
why, and he said, I set an appointment for us with one of my nonmember friends.
WOW!! we went and tracted, first door we knocked on, we said there is a prophet
on the earth today, and god has called him, we know this is true, and you can
know also through this book, the book of Mormon, another testament of Christ!
would you like to learn more? and she said yes, and let us right in, he looked
so nervous! we went in and taught her, I feel really really good about that
house! It was an amazing night, I was sitting there next to my recent convert
in an appointment he set up. and he was teaching... This gospel changes lives! Nothing else really sticks out to me.. I did
eat, a pig head, and entails, I ate a pig eyeball, pig brain, and pig tail. the
brain, that was weird, tasted like eggs! but all in all it wasn't that bad! I
just have eaten a lot. but good news, it's not fat! the wall, I finished, it
looks great, no one can even tell where the hole was! it's wonderful!! also the
toilet had a q-tip in it and clogged it, but we didn't have a snake, so elder
eteaki, picked it up and laid it in the bath tub and cleaned it out with a
knife.. haha oh my it stunk so bad!! it was on the floor, in the tub! it was
gross, but good news, we can use the toilet! two days without a toilet, that
was rough! ha we also went to a Spanish fiesta, it was a members birthday
party, it was so fun!!! I had no idea what they were saying, and I figured, that's
why I didn't go on a Spanish speaking mission, I would have had to much fun!!
that was a lot of fun! well that's about my week. I also bought a confederate
flag! it's nice looking.
So instead of a letter, since I don't have much time, I will write you
with pictures of the days! They are of a pig, with its mouth open and me with
mine open. and me with the pigs nose!! OINK OINK!! This is
us playing in a cotton field, (the field is white and ready to harvest) and
also us playing on a bale of hay! YEEEEHAAA! did you notice how we all have our
sweaters on... cute I know! Have a great week, Love Elder Farr



No comments:
Post a Comment