Well dad, I wish I could have helped you shovel that snow, and I am sure that Andy did as well.. You know that we do not like you shoveling that snow, its not to healthy to be out in the cold like that while breaking a sweat in slippery red shoes... So if you have a chance to drop one, please do. This week, it was a good week, we had a baptism this week, it was great, he was so excited and the ward really came out to it to support him, he was so excited he was just beaming, it was great to see the change in him.. Well we have been working out a lot lately in the morning, we work out together which helps out a lot, and we are both really trying to get back in "shape" boy have I really let myself go dad, I am just weak all over the place... so its motivating enough to say I have to do it to be obedient. Also this week we had a great opportunity to teach a family from the martial islands, that was great!! Good times, anyway also this week we ate some frog legs, they were really good they have a lot of good meat on them and they taste like salty chicken.. But all in all they are not half bad. We get to drive up Raleigh this week for a zone leader council that is always a fun thing to do, the councils are fun, and we are really excited about this month because we have record highs in all key indicators, not just for our zone but for the mission... President said I have never seen them that high The lord is really blessing this zone dad, we have wonderful missionaries that love the lord and are really converted! But we are the 3rd smallest zone geographically speaking and with the next set of missionaries coming next transfer we will have the most missionaries in a zone... the lord has a great work to be done in this zone. And we have a wonderful stake president who is all about missionary work, he is really excited bout it and it runs down through the ward members and the bishops and it’s just amazing to see! So I have really been studying lately lasting conversion. And what has come to me, is that it is an eternal process of increase. God only wants us to become better than what we are, and that is conversion, that refining process. It’s a process not an event. Well the work is going on and all is going well. I hope that you have a great week! I love you a lot! Love, elder Farr
Okay so I got the big envelop that you sent and it was perfect I gave it to the member and she was really excited about it.. I was just wondering though, did you put measurements of the liquids on the sheet of paper... just wondering about that. Anyway most of my week is put into dads email.. So not much else to talk about. This week we have a lot of work to do and it should be a good week, every week is a good week. I hope all is going well mom, I am trying to do better on my journal to remember all this stuff. Oh last week we went to this place called grandsons, oh my it’s the best buffet I have ever gone to, all you can eat southern food, through and through.. and it was good!! I am sure that I ate a pigs jaw... because I was knawing on its teeth I believe.. Hah that was pretty funny, we ate a ton of food and it felt so wrong but tasted so good! I kept thinking, I would love to bring my family here! They would love it a lot here.. I wish I had more to tell you but pretty much everyday is the same activities with slightly different people... one funny story the mans who fed us frog legs, he lives in this old trailer and we see only one dog so we walk in and he is a howling away.. So we go up to the door and knock, no one comes and the dog goes around the corner, next thing you know there are 5 huge dogs coming around the corner, and we are fenced in... I was like, elder, grab you pen and aim for the neck! Ahah I figure that’s why we carry those things anyway, self defense. Well all is well. Have a great week! Love, elder Farr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment