North Carolina Raleigh Mission

North Carolina Raleigh Mission

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MONDAY JUNE 13, 2011

Oh the young women in the ward all wrote little letters and sent me some popcorn and candy. That was really nice of them! It was great! I was going to send some pictures home today, but I totally forgot my camera, we went to the beach again, and I got some funny pictures, but I will send those home next week I guess. Wow, it is all ready week 5 of this transfer.
So today I thought of the mission as a mile run on a track, as in its four laps. And I just finished the first lap.. Three more to go! I hit 6 months this wed, that’s weird; I never thought that I would hit that! But I guess I did! 
Hey dad! Sounds like it was a busy week, and that it will be another busy week coming up, but those are the best weeks, they seem to always go by the fastest and are usually enjoyable. Let me know how the breakfast is and how the chalk art is, and how putting that door in goes, that nice of you to put it in for her. How is Sister Hamilton holding up with her husband passing? That was completely out of left field right there..
Hum this week, Monday, preparation day, just played in the gym,
Tuesday, elder Phillips was sick, we taught a marine who we found in the bathroom in a park,
Wednesday. The zone leaders came down and taught district meeting, and they blizzed our area, and we biked about 35 miles that day, we had people to visit. It was a good day; we set up three appointments and found a potential investigator. Thursday, weekly planning,
Friday, Just went out and worked and we put in fence posts for this nice couple! We then went to a music show from two youth in the 2nd ward, they sang great! And it was church music, it was really nice!
Saturday, went out and worked went down to Hubert and stopped into this dollar general store and actually found the lady we were looking for, so that was pretty funny!
Sunday, we went to church, had a girl be interviewed for baptism, taught a great lesson, and that was about the week, nothing extreme happened, although I am beginning to keep a miracle journal for everyday to see the miracles in my life day to day.
Well that’s about it for the week. You have a great topic to talk on though, there is Jacob 5, a lot of scriptures you can talk about with that, matt, 3 Nephi, the sermon on the mt. Well I will keep thinking on that, but I hope you have a great week!! I love you, love, elder Farr. HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!

No comments: