North Carolina Raleigh Mission

North Carolina Raleigh Mission

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

FEBRUARY 21, 2011

Hey mom!! So here are a few pictures of the last well sis weeks... what do ya think? Not bad I hope they are pretty funny! So that girl in the white is the girl I baptized. Dad has the story on his email. It was a great experience and I hope to have more along the way, but its up to the lord and what he will give me! It is the lord’s mission! The showers sound super busy! And it sounds like all is going well and according to plan and I am angry at you, no letters all week huh, I see how it is! Well what can a say? Right! Well what else is new? It sounds like you just have a lot going on but that’s good, having stuff to do is great and helps keep us busy! I hope Aimee is doing okay... sounds kind of scary! But I hope she is doing ok now. Well I loved the package and the mouth harp, ha you make me laugh! In my down time I really enjoy just relaxing and maybe drawing or writing, I need to work the mouth harp into my routine, ha lets hope all goes well! Hum, I would love more pictures its all I got to look at! And writing for the masses eh... This week was amazing! But all in all north Carolina is amazing and I love the marines I get to meet everyday and to talk to them about a lot of their spiritual experiences and things they have faced for all of us! I even picked myself up some dog tags, mission related of course. The work is going well, and the people are great, and elder pope, I bought some rice and beans and I don’t think I cooked the two pounds of beans correctly... or maybe they need more than hot sauce on them... any words of advice? I never thought I would see so much road kill in my entire life, ranging from cats, to deer’s its all out there on the side of the road, the road where we usually bike.. A couple of speed bumps here and there. Well everyone continue on and know that we are only in the service of our God and in bringing all our other brothers and sisters to the truth!
Well I don’t think I have much more to say about this week.. I am writing more in my letter home, it should be a pretty good one, I hope.. Any excited news at home I should hear? Or anything along those lines? Well I love you all and thanks sooo much for the box its great and I can’t wait to eat all the candy! Ha and sister pope also sent me one, with cookies and candy, that was really nice of her!  So please tell her thanks, I will try to write her! Well I love you!!!
Hey dad!!! I feel bad for missing all of this excitement for steph.. I would really like to have been there for the showers and all of this work and to help out and see it all taking place.. But I guess I will just need to receive a lot of pictures! Sound good!? Good! You need to take it really easy on the shoveling to not hurt yourself; the wet snow is the worst to move and tends to breaks shovels.... haha or was that just me? Oh the weather is great, around fifty sixty degrees, sweating in my jacket and biking... its great! And the box was great!!!! I loved it! Haha a mouth harp, I will be pretty good when I get home, I hope.. I loved what was in it!!!!! Thank you sooo much for that that was so nice of all of you! So I wont get mail until maybe Thursday... the mission office is holding it due to transfers this week, and yup I have been in North Carolina for six whole weeks!!! Crazy! It really is weird to think how fast this is really going.. I hope I don’t waste time! The showers sound great and you sound kinda tired... are you doing ok? I am sorry I haven’t been writing you personally lately I am working on that I really want to write you personal letters so I will get on that! Well oh yeah, big news, I baptized someone on Saturday She is eight. Saturday it was the primary age kids baptismal service and we weren’t going to go until elder Hafen got a call and it was this sister asking if we would baptize her and he said we weren’t going but would show up if she needed us... and I was like what?! Oh no you didn’t! So I hurried and called her back and I got to baptize her, she was really nervous, and so was I... when I put in the water she started to freak out and kick, I felt bad but I knew I had to put her all the way under, so I just shoved her down although she was freaking out... ha it worked though!! And elder Hafen confirmed her, he did a really nice job! It was a great experience and I am really excited to hopefully save a few more people while I am out here! Well that’s all about me... Well I love you dad and hope to hear from ya, I didn’t get a letter all week from you, it was kind of weird.. Love you a lot, love elder Farr.

No comments: