On Tue, Dec 28, 2010
Hey mom!!! This letter will kind of be for everyone also.... So first thing first, the big news of the week!!! Drum roll please... Elder Dunn and I are now Zone Leaders!!!! Wow what a weight has been added on to us, we finally felt like we knew what was going on, I guess the lord knows best and will keep us guessing! We feel bad because we are cracking down on the rules to set a new example on the new missionaries coming in tomorrow, we get 13 more of them. so we are in charge or thirty plus elders now. Wish us luck! For Christmas we had Elder Nelson come and speak to us, it was really good and all about mission work and how important it is. Also we had a talent show earlier, and I really wish I was musical, some people are sooooo talented!!! it blew my mind!! Ha so keep me motivated when I get back! I am in the laundry room writing this waiting for my laundry, yes I know how to wash my cloths, relax and no worries!
I got the Christmas box, and somehow it was opened by Christmas eve... I wonder why.. Ha so it's pretty great out here, our district is doing really well! we all work hard and I love what I am doing, and Elder Hartley is coming along well, I think we are doing better with bonding, we include him a lot more and ask for is input on ZL business! We ate a lot for Christmas, and its kind of gross food, but of course i still eat it... Four pounds later!! I am so proud! ha But everything sounds really good. I am glad Christmas is down, that's always a lot of work. WE practice our accent everyday and write it down on the bored, we also know a little click, it's pretty fun clicking at people. I am sending some pics home in a letter, they aint that good, but it's not my fault, it's the printers! Ha well got to go, not much time. I Love all'all!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment